The four stage BevGuard® BG-RO350 Reverse Osmosis System is designed to provide purified water where a filtration system is not adequate enough to do the job. Its compact design allows for installation where space is limited, yet powerful enough to deliver up to 50 gallons per day* of purified, crystal clear Reverse Osmosis water without the need of a booster pump or additional electronic components. The BG-RO350 includes four stages of water filtration; a high quality dual stage Sediment/Carbon Block pre-filter, a high production 50 gallon per day thin film Reverse Osmosis Membrane and a GAC Carbon final polishing filter. The built-in automatic shut-off valve shuts down the RO production once the storage tank capacity has been reached; conserving water. The BevGuard® RO System includes a built-in maintenance free flow restrictor so it won’t be overlooked during installations. The BG-RO350 is available in several configurations; a manifold with or without filters as well as a permeate pump version, the BG-RO350P which delivers high production even at lower incoming water pressures, providing flexibility to match your specific application.
- Lightweight and powerful compact design
- 4 Stages of water filtration
- 97-98% Rejection of TDS
- Reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Quarter Turn filters for mess-free sanitary system maintenance
- Built-in Automatic Shut off Valve shuts off water once storage tank is full
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation and maintenance
- Available with Permeate Pump
- NSF Compliant Components
- Ideal for water conditions where the TDS exceeds 350 PPM, Chlorides exceed 225 PPM, Hardness exceeds 4 grains, Nitrates exceed 10 PPM or if Fluoride is present.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.